December 8-10, 1999
Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers - CNAM
292, rue Saint-Martin
75003 Paris, France
Line 3: Réaumur-Sébastopol or Arts et Métiers
Line 4: Réaumur-Sébastopol or Strasbourg-Saint-Denis
Lines 8 & 9: Strasbourg-Saint-Denis
Map of the Metro as a Pdf file for easy printing.
Lines: 20, 38, 39, 47, 75
To register for the Conference, please complete and return the enclosed, detachable registration form.
1) Registration for the Conference entitles the registrant to: ? admission to all conference rooms during the period of the Conference for which the participant has registered ? refreshments during breaks.
2) The university rate is available to full-time staff members of universities, colleges and engineering schools. Those eligible for this rate must include a statement/proof of employment with their registration form.
3) Students born after January 1, 1974 are entitled to a special rate. This reduced rate entitles them to admission to the Conference. It does not include the proceedings. Students born before January 1, 1974 are entitled to the university rate. All students must return the registration form together with a photocopy of their valid 1999-2000 student card on which their date of birth should appear. The student card will be requested at the Welcome Desk.
Registration fees (FF incl. VAT)
1) Registration fees are payable in advance. Please see registration form for payment details. However, public organizations which cannot make payment in advance are requested to send a valid signed purchase order form with the registration form.
2) The invoice you receive from CNAM will serve as the acknowledgement of receipt to confirm registration. This receipt will allow participants to pick up their name-badge and folder at the Welcome Desk.
3) Pour les participants travaillant en France : Cette conférence s'inscrit dans le cadre des contrats de formation de votre entreprise. La facture tient lieu de convention simplifiée. Numéro d'agrément 175 PO 04575.